- Great for searching individual numbers on an as needed basis
- Subscription is based on number of users who will be logged in simultaneously
- User-Based Subscriptions do not grant access to the ssdmf.com Web Service. To use the ssdmf.com Web Service, view our Web Service Subscriptions here.
You may want this product if:
- You need to check individual numbers on a regular basis
- You will have multiple people using the system at the same time
Yearly subscription for a selected number of user ID’s to search the Social Security Administration’s Limited Access Death Master File (DMF): 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, or unlimited. Each user may log in to the ssdmf.com Web site and conduct searches for individual Social Security numbers using the built-in search form. Interactive Mode is recommended for companies, banks, etc, that need to check a few numbers relatively often, and need to provide database access to staff members at other locations, e.g., banks with branches throughout the country. This service is not recommended for companies that need to verify large volumes of Social Security numbers, nor for companies or individuals who wish to use the system only once or twice, nor for companies or individuals who need to check the same numbers on a regular basis.