- Great for checking large lists of numbers
- Upload numbers from a text file or enter them manually
- Batch Query Subscriptions do not grant access to the "Search The Limited Access DMF" single search service. To Use the "Search The Limited Access DMF" single search service, view User-Based Subscriptions here.
You may want this product if:
- You have a large list of numbers to check one time, or
- You have several different smaller lists of numbers to check
Subscribers may purchase a particular number of queries to the Social Security Administration’s Limited Access Death Master File (DMF)--1,000, 2,500, 5,000, or 15,000, but should not purchase more than they feel they will use in one year. Subscribers may upload a list of Social Security numbers to check against the Limited Access DMF database, and the number of queries in each upload will be deducted from the overall subscription. The results of the verification will be emailed to the subscriber. The subscription will expire when the number of queries selected has been reached or at the end of one year, whichever occurs first. Manual Batch Processing is recommended for companies and government agencies that need to check a large list of numbers occasionally. For example, a company issuing a yearly mailing to its 5,000 customers would want to check its list to make sure it is not sending mailings to customers who have died. The company could purchase 5,000 queries each year to check its list. Manual Batch Processing is not recommended for companies that need to check large lists on a regular basis, nor for companies who need to check just a few numbers at a time.
The subscriber logs in to the website and uploads a text file consisting of the Social Security Numbers to be checked against the Limited Access DMF. The numbers are checked and the result of the query is emailed to the subscriber. The number of queries performed is deducted from the subscription.